September 10, 2010
Emma, at Ready 2 Get Healthy, has awarded me the Life Is Good Blog Award! It's my first award, so I'm really excited about it!
1) If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I'm anonymous only in the sense that I don't use my real name for safety reasons... My first name is really uncommon and a quick search of it plus my location would pull up entirely too much information for my liking.
2) Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I'm very Taurean, so my stubborn side is pretty evident lol. I am cognizant of how frustrating dealing with someone who is excessively stubborn can be so I do take the time to listen and consider other people's opinions and feelings. Nine times out of ten, my stubborness is an asset because it makes me dig my heels and keep working towards my goals no matter what.
3) What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Me! I'm happy with myself, where I am and where I am headed :)
4) What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Diet Pepsi. It's actually my favorite drink all year round. I wish I could say that about water.
5) When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I love reading, running, and recreational napping lol
6) Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Yeah, lots of things! Get married and maintain a happy marriage, be a mommy, run more half marathons, lose 20 more pounds...
7) When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I was a shy academic overachiever!
8) If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Crossing the finish line of the Disney Princess Half Marathon earlier this year. It felt ha-mazing!
9) Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I'm a really private person so it's easy sharing my true self in some ways. Others... not so much.
10) If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would read. My mom instilled a love of reading in me at a really early age. It was a means of escape for me when things were rough in my household prior to my parents divorce, and escaping into a good story is still one of my first loves.
I nominate (in no particular order):
✿Robin at Running Circles Around Turtles
✿Morgan at Caution: Redhead Running
✿Marissa from Let's Move It Momma's
✿Colleen from Shibley Smiles
✿Amanda from The Nutritionist Reviews
✿Denise from Happiness... One Mile At A Time
*To accept the award just link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award. Answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs*
at 1:17 PM