October 21, 2010

Thursday Tidbits: Barstools

House hunting is absolutely exhausting!!! We have been looking for three months so far and have seen lots of houses, some good and some awful and I'm starting to feel like it's never going to end. To break the monotony I've been imagining my dream house and shopping for the perfect furniture for it.

One thing that I want is a really nice island or counter where family and friends can pull up barstools and converse while I'm in the kitchen preparing meals. And who knows... maybe I'll get to put my feet up from time to time.

So I decided to check CSNStores, since I know that they carry just about everything. Sure enough, I found AllBarStools.com which carries thousands of different barstools. Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket
I love these, but they swivel. I think the kids would do a lot more swiveling than eating so...

Photobucket
I like these...

Photobucket
And these...

Photobucket
But I absolutely LOVE these! I adore everything about this barstool, from the distressed brown leather to the nailhead trim.

CardioBunny

7 comments:

Design It Chic said...

Hi there! Love the second option you have there. They look very simple and sleek and they could fit to any room scheme. Good luck choosing "the one" and lots of patience house hunting;)
And don't forget, today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) Happy Friday!

Liz said...

New follower from FF. Also wanted to invite you to join our blog hop, Feed Me Friday. Hope you'll stop by and link up!

http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Love your blog. I'm a new follower from Blog Hop Friday. Stop by my blog and check it out. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

mountain hardwear said...

i like the first one, it looks antique.. :)

Shauna said...

I am new here! Would love if you come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful day! :) Shauna

Bar Stools said...

These bar stools look pretty good even if there aren't a common type of barstools.

Romanian Princess said...

Hi, I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess. I love your blog, and I'm your newest follower, please stop by my blog and if you like it, PLEASE follow me back!

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana